Loaded

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2013
Well I carry a cart 2 or sometimes 3 buckets of softballs. 1 or 2 buckets of wiffle balls, a set of heavy throw down bases. 1 bow net, 2 tees, a random amount of half empty water bottles and im sure im missing somethings out. Now all of this is in the back of my Element but DD also carries hee catchers bag diamond gear box across the back floor.

I see a lot of extra space for empty water bottles and such...

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Two DDs Two different Teams, I wish I could fit all my crap in an explorer. I also wish I was as good as you at the art of proper suv packing. The back of my suburban looks like I loaded it with catapult.:p

Diddo! Pull the latch and jump back!!!
And how is it everyone's bags are so clean? Do you play indoors? Ours all look like they have been through a Sahara sand storm.

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
And how is it everyone's bags are so clean? Do you play indoors? Ours all look like they have been through a Sahara sand storm.

Lol DD has gone through 3 catchers bag, this one has only been through 1 All-star season. But DD knows better than to lay her bags on dirt. Its either up on the bench, on the fence or on the grass.

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
Hahaha I drove to Western Nats this year hauling the team gear. To save the families some $ I volunteered to take the player's bat bags. This is what it looked liked... minus a few more bags of DD's!!!

10325243_728658727192395_5802597127149232768_n.jpg

Apr 1, 2010
My Scion xB holds (somehow)

1 Catchers bag
1 Bownet and Tanner tee
1 string bag with 18 TCB balls
1 string bag with a dozen TCB hole balls
1 ball bucket with approx 20 softballs
1 folding wagon
2 folding chairs
1 folding swivel camp stool
2 umbrellas
1 sportbrella + bungee cords
spare bat(s)
an old spare glove
baseball caps
hoodies
a spare pair of softball pants
spare socks
several blankets
several loose softballs rolling around
fast food wrappers
empty or half drunk sport drink and water bottles.
clouds of dirt and dust
sometimes...a cooler, a pop-up and/or a Mr. Buddy propane heater

This was once my husband's fun little run-about. He grieves when he sees the state of it now.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Ford f150 crew cab...
The bed is packed to all corners with bungee straps holding every thing down... I really need a solid bed cover.
Driving home from the northern nationals last month it started pouring buckets! Everything including our luggage with DW's stuff was beyond soaked! When momma ain't happy.... it was a very long and quiet ride home ;(