Line drive pro

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 9, 2014
Umatilla, Florida
It is the same as using a Chuckit, dog toy. That and the tennis balls are $10.00.

I was thinking the same thing. DD went to a proswings camp in Orlando and they were using the chuck it dog toy to teach the same thing. We went and bought one the next day she loves it. I could see sticking it on a bat with some Velcro! Call it redneck if you like, I call it crafty️ or just cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 16, 2015
South East
IMO a device like this one will not prove anything except where the pendulum effect is taking place. If she has solid mechanics but pulls everything it will probably help her feel where the pendulum effect should be taking place in the swing being up through the middle instead of towards third base. The thrown bat drill gives you same result. I say this because even with poor mechanics you can still accomplish a ball being hit up the middle I am currently battling this with my DD who has a case of bat drag from not staying connected and not working above the ball very well even with these issues she still consistently drives the ball up the middle. If I wouldn't have video of her swing and only made my conclusion of her swing by where the ball went her swing would be very good.

Jan 22, 2011
My DD's hitting instructor used one last night to help fix her swing and it worked. It costs twice what it should, but she wants one, so I'll get one to try.

I like the idea of strapping a chuck-it to a bat with velcro as well. I tried using the chuck-it two years ago with an 8u team and they didn't get how to swing it like a bat.

Her hitting instructor said he plans on buying a couple for the baseball team he coaches to use during warm-ups.

May 20, 2015
My DD's hitting instructor used one last night to help fix her swing and it worked. It costs twice what it should, but she wants one, so I'll get one to try.

I like the idea of strapping a chuck-it to a bat with velcro as well. I tried using the chuck-it two years ago with an 8u team and they didn't get how to swing it like a bat.

Her hitting instructor said he plans on buying a couple for the baseball team he coaches to use during warm-ups.

The secret to the Chuck-It drill is in the front leg bracing.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
My bonus DD's dad wants to buy her this device. It's called linedrivepro and is found here. Baseball Hitting Aids & Swing Trainer | LineDrivePro Trainer
Has anyone used it and have any feed back on it?

I like things that help break up the monotony of batting practice but I don't want her using something that does not give her positive work. This is the first I have seen of it and I did a search here and nothing came up. Looks a little gimmicky to me.

Thanks in advance.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.

Reminds me of this:
PushDisconnection_Overhead_001_R.gif

Not this swing:
RoseHands.gif

Watch the label

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2015
DD went to few camps and most with using the pro glider but one camp was using the chuck-it toy. We have dogs and have a chuck it toy so currently using it since pro glider is $$$. The chuck it toy is sufficient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish