Lacey Waldrop change up

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 7, 2011
In all the years of watching Michigan play, I never saw her smile until the camera caught her reaction to the hit and catch that clinched the ASU game for them.

No doubt - that was a rare moment of Hutch-humanity amidst the constant barrage of in-your-face challenge the camera always captures

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
Or is it coach Hutch's hard-azz in your face style that has made battle-hardened warriors out of this MI team?

I heard the commentators say they created 3 drills to hit the off-speed... and drilled them all week. Wrong forum... but I wonder what those three drills were (I'm thinking front foot drills)? And kudos to Michigan... and Hutch... that illness is a lot to play through. Speaking of... kudos to the Nebraska SS... she played through a bit of discomfort last night.

Hutch is a legend. With the success of her program, there's no doubt she knows her stuff. (I'm also a big Michigan fan...) ;)

Oct 10, 2010
java, I heard them mention something about toe touches and heels down. Sounds like timing drills were their focus.

Sep 10, 2013
FSU came back in games 2 & 3. Game 3 could have been MI's. Bases loaded no out and they couldn't score. Kudos to Lacy and FSU. No doubt RLG is smiling :)

gvm

Sep 3, 2010
LACY threw 5 change ups in a row with the game tied 2-2, 7th inning, bases loaded and no outs !!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55