KC pitching coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 23, 2014
I know there are several people here from the KC area. I need a pitching coach for my dd10, right away:) We are having trouble if find someone who is consistent(doesn't cancel every other lesson)/and or coaches the way we prefer(ir). I am working with her as much as I can, she just won't listen:) I need someone who has a spot for us once a week and who can say with confidence that cancellations will occur minimally. That's all:) we live pretty far North of the river but we are willing to drive if need be. Thank you for your help!!!

Jan 18, 2012
That's a tough one! I've been through many pitching coaches in this area. Each time I learn more from my own research, college camps, this site, etc, I realize I know more than the coach. Most here in KC teach the hello elbow. We use Paige Parker, but she goes off to OU this fall. Even though she is young, she's great AND a lefty like my daughter. We get OU's training through her. My daughter just turned 13 and is very experienced for her age. She's working on all movement. We will be in the same boat in August. Let me know if I can get you any further information...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrakesii