Just when I thought I'd seen it all

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 22, 2009
3 minute "Jenna drill." The result: dead-on accuracy. This one pro-level trick will literally hand you the skills to firing guided missile strikes to ANY part of the strike zone.

this simple tip allows you to naturally "let it rip" with the explosive speed of a nuclear powered windmill!

Gives you an unstoppable psychological advantage over your opponents!

a simple "arm-circle" correction that immediately fixes her control problems.

Who could refuse that!?
Heck I'm SOLD!;)

Oct 22, 2009
I've been doing it wrong, I still haven't found the way to adjust a pitcher in 3 minutes to have her throwing nuclear powered missle strikes to any part of the strike zone. :(

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
3 minute "Jenna drill." The result: dead-on accuracy. This one pro-level trick will literally hand you the skills to firing guided missile strikes to ANY part of the strike zone.

this simple tip allows you to naturally "let it rip" with the explosive speed of a nuclear powered windmill!

Gives you an unstoppable psychological advantage over your opponents!

a simple "arm-circle" correction that immediately fixes her control problems.

Heck I'm ready to buy it and put DD back in the circle.

Jul 14, 2008
But asking why you can't keep it simple on this board, with mechanics and bio-mechanics threads that take 20 pages?!! Not going to happen here. Need to go to elsewhere for the simplicity.

Excellent Idea........Don't let the door hit you in the behind on your way out..........

:);):cool:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krugersoftball