Just sad...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Bucketmom

Psycho for softball!
Feb 13, 2013
At the fields
Our league is collecting new and used softball equipment for the girls in OK that lost everything. While working out a delivery time to the Moore, OK girls softball association he asked if we could hold it until Wed. Because the funeral services for one of the players is on Tuesday.... Breaks my heart so just sharing to avoid holding it in.. :'(

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Thank you for what you are doing. I feel like the teachers went above and beyond, saving students. If even one teacher had panicked, the death toll could be much higher.

Bucketmom

Psycho for softball!
Feb 13, 2013
At the fields
If any members live in DFW area we have a donation drop location at 6600 new York ave Arlington tx 76002. We will be out there Fri-Mon.

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
Hey Roxx. Have you posted on VTD? There are tons of readers there. If not I can add the info tonight if needed. What hours are good to come by this weekend? A lot of sadness all around this area the last few weeks. :(

Bucketmom

Psycho for softball!
Feb 13, 2013
At the fields
Hey Roxx. Have you posted on VTD? There are tons of readers there. If not I can add the info tonight if needed. What hours are good to come by this weekend? A lot of sadness all around this area the last few weeks. :(

No I have not posted on VTD. That would be wonderful if you could. Friday after 5 and 9am to 7pm sat. Sun 12 noon to 7 pm Mon 9am to 7pm.
We are also collecting water, pet food, equine supplies and food. Gloves masks new socks n undergarments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207