Javasource visting Texas !!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2013
San Antonio TX.
Hello DFP

The one and only Javasource is hopefully visiting San Antonio October 10-14!! I am gathering a list on who is interested in getting lessons. Please email me at txnick@gmail.com or call 210-473-7728 if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Nick

Jan 18, 2011
When in San Antonio be sure to visit the river walk, very nice. Oh, don't forget the Alamo!

Wonder if he has someone in the Air force. I was there when my daughter graduated boot.

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
We are super excited to finally meet Java!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! We are counting the days!!!

RockStar is right Corlay!!!!!!

May 6, 2013
San Antonio TX.
Spoke to Javasource and we are going to do something AWESOME!! I have 1 slot left for a experience pitcher for a very unique weekend lesson. The package lesson will be 2 hours of private lessons on Saturday then on SUNDAY OCT 12 your DD will play in a 3GG 18U round robin friendly with Javasource coaching and the BIG bonus his daughter Chloe will be on the team :) We will only carry 4 pitchers with us so this guarantees they all get mound time so JavaSource can give them instance feedback and record. So after we get that 1 pitcher I will be looking to field the rest of the team with 10 max players . We will be a rag tag bunch but with the mighty JavaSource leading the way we will be deadly..LOL

Mar 12, 2009
My DD and I would've been there for sure but her HS team made it to Regionals this year and we just finished them yesterday. I wanted to book a spot but you just never know what might happen. If they wouldn't have started them a day early we probably would've been playing Saturday with the rain we are receiving today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi