Bill Hillhouse coming to San Antonio TX Jan 31-Feb 2 for clinic.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2013
San Antonio TX.
Bill HillHouse will be doing his first clinic in the South Texas region Jan 31-Feb 2. If you have questions about the clinic please message me.

Thanks,

Nick

Clinic Location
3-2 Count Batting Cages
8134 Tezel Road
San Antonio, Texas 78250
(210) 520-0070

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
That does not help me any, I already drive my DD 4 hrs to see him now in Dallas! San Antonio is a good 7 hrs. :) Surely there someone on here from Shreveport, LA that wants to try and get him to do a clinic and has facilities.....that's only 2 hrs for me.
Thanks for the heads up Nick, I know my daughter enjoys his lessons and I like that fact that everything he says makes sense.....despite that fact that he is from up north. ;)

Nov 1, 2008
We were planning on a lesson when he was in Atlanta a few years ago but we had a scheduling conflict that weekend. I wish he would come back to the southeast again.

Aug 21, 2008
Hi guys... thanks for the nice posts. I have not been back to Atlanta since I stepped down as the Pitching coach (consultant) for University of Georgia. But, I did just talk to a buddy of mine there and we may try to do something in the spring in ATL. I will need help with selecting a weekend. Do you know of any that I should avoid due to conflicts with tournaments or school functions? I am thinking late March, early April.

I have had a TON of video sales from Alabama lately. I would love to come there if there was a facility to use. If anyone has access to a gym, indoor facility or something we could use for lessons indoors... let me know. I'll work on my southern accent and try to avoid a My Cousin Vinny situation.

Bill

Nov 1, 2008
Bill, my daughter's current pitching coach is in Dothan, Alabama. He and I were actually talking about you a few weeks ago at a tournament. It surprised me that he brought your name up. He said he wouldn't mind getting you to come down here. I think Dothan is an IDEAL location in this area. It's close to Florida and Georgia. He has a 2 lane indoor facility that we do our lessons at and he's the softball coach at the community college there so it's possible he has access to other useful facilities. If you'd like, I can put you in touch with him, and count us in for at least 1 lesson. Maybe 2 depending on scheduling. Late March is around the midway point of the Alabama Highschool season. Send me a pm and we can discuss it further and I can give you some contact info. We pitch on Wednesday nights so I'll be begging him to make this happen.

If you get into any trouble, by brother in law is a sheriff's deputy, maybe we can bust you out without getting Joe Pesci involved.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
Concur with BM. People in the southeast are particularly vulnerable to this. (I'm not a doctor but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last weekend.)

Bill, it would be safer to add more Illinois dates, possibly some Central or Northern Il. dates. Nice airports in Moline, Rockford and Peoria.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi