Its Monday and I have madness

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Yes, but does the best catcher in the Inland Empire catch fish or just baseballs?

You never know. One time my father did a sabatical at U of Hawaii. I took time off of college to join him. There was lots of talk in that neighborhood of some real stud HS baseball players. Yawn.

7 years later I saw one of the kids from that neighborhood pitch a few innings in game 7 of the World Series. (Sid Fernandez #50 for the Mets).

So, at least one of the HS studs really WAS a stud.

Dec 27, 2014
Took the family to the river last weekend. Great place with nice sandy beaches. Had a blast, the Columbia river is really warm this year!

We head back to the truck at 5pm, someone is parked behind us. I find a note that we can text or call them and they will come move their car. My wife was livid and wants to rip them a new one. I said no big deal, I think I can wiggle out of here. This is North Portland area and you never know what you could run into. She calls and texts them with no response. Meanwhile, I am able to wriggle out of the spot. Funny thing is, I almost hit the low rider motorcycle next to me trying to wriggle out. I was hoping to avoid any confrontation with the perfectly mild looking Honda Accord, and almost knocked over biker gang's bike. Instantly, I flashed to the Peewee Herman movie. :p No damage, and everyone had a good time at the river...:D

Sep 18, 2011
Good day today. DD's team won their first bracket play game at PGF Premier, followed by a killer double cheeseburger at In and Out Burger.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06