I'm new here...player

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 21, 2010
Mississippi
Hey! I am in the 8th grade and fixing to start my 3rd season of softball for my school team. I play 1st base. My Momma says that this is the best website out there, so I thought I would join! I am here to learn more about the game and how to become a better player. Oh and yes, my Momma made me post an introduction! :)

Jun 13, 2010
We are all glad you are here and playing the great game. One thing I always tell my players is that it is great that you play, But what about all those freinds of yours that are good athletes? get them to give this game a try. Also try to get some young kids to play this is one area where you as a young girl has an advantage over adults you can influence the young ones.

I dont mean you have to be pushy but at least ask them.
Welcome to the forum we welcome the view and insight that a young player can give us all.
Be free with your ideas and opinons.:cool:

Dec 10, 2009
You've got a good Momma! What I great idea for her to encourage you to come here to discuss and learn more about your sport.

And good for you to take her advice! As a Softball Mama myself, I am proud of you!

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
Welcome to the forum. There is a LOT of great information already here (somewhere) and if you can't find what you need just ask! There are many very knowledgeable people here that can help.

Good for you for wanting to improve yourself as a player.

Dec 28, 2008
Best of luck as you begin this stage of your career. Learning from people all over the world will help you understand that there are so many different ways and styles to things. Glad to see at least 1 teenage girl listening to her mom. :)

Dec 15, 2009
hey! it's great to have a fellow player and lover of the sport on the forum. i am in 10th grade....and after looking at many discussions I don't see a whole lot of girls on here that play the sport. most are coaches and parents. I found this site SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO helpful. It's helped me a lot in my career so far, and it will continue to help me. Have fun and good luck with softball! :)

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
Just wanted to chime in! *meee meee I play too*

Glad to see more players on here, they often have the best opinion. When talking about practices, you can really chime in to the coaches and say hey--my team likes when we do this. Or if you have a question, you can get some good views from some great coaches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meeks