"If you can't hit your own self tossed ball with same swing as in game, then...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Don't get me wrong I think that both hitting a "self tossed ball" and juggling are useful skills. But probably lower on the priority list than other endeavors.

But I have to admit a middle-infielder that can juggle has got my attention. :)

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Don't get me wrong I think that both hitting a "self tossed ball" and juggling are useful skills. But probably lower on the priority list than other endeavors.

But I have to admit a middle-infielder that can juggle has got my attention. :)

We'll enlighten us all mighty one, how did you teach your DD to track an object in multiple elements?

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Oh, and as a pitcher, you don't believe elements have a factor in how a pitched ball moves? SB pitchers are usually the best hitters in TB. Where did you go wrong?

She was a very good hitter. College coach said she is too valuable to program to risk an injury on offense.

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
After a hitting practice, DD loves to hit self pitched balls at me while I shag balls she hit earlier out in the outfield during our practice. It really cracks her up when she gets close. Kids, go figure.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Two very different things... they're comparing apples to oranges here. My dd can hit anything I chuck at her all day long, but can't self toss herself to save her life.
I'm not sure I get the coaches reference to hitting one handed with a fielders glove on. I do it every single practice and warm up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles