I wanna show you what I look in the buff

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 4, 2016
My daughter actually wears and has the plain Skelton one during cold/windy weather. She's 8u and everyone got a kick out of it! It was my husbands and he ordered her a new one from wish.com for like $1, I think.

May 13, 2015
I wear them while fishing and have worn it enough that I like it. You have to wear it high enough over your nose to force your breath through it, otherwise you will constantly fog your glasses if it's too low on the nose.

I don't see me daughter putting up with one, and I'm not sure I would wear it like I do if I was running or having to breath hard.

May 9, 2014
Umatilla, Florida
My daughter used to wear one on her head to keep her hair back and it also helped so her scalp didn't get sunburnt, we had a particular UMP that kept making her take it off! He said it was too distracting! IT was orange and Black zig zags, nothing crazy just her team colors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I could see myself wearing something like this underneath my catcher's facemask when it's cold out to keep my face somewhat warm or just on the top of my head to soak up sweat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan