Happy Friday the 13th!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 22, 2009
What's your favorite softball related superstition.

I'm not superstitious, just in softball. And I have many.

My worst one was, I wouldn't let anyone clean or pack up the dugout until the last out of the game was made.

Last inning, ahead by 3, 2 outs, no one on, 0-2 count, I see someone putting their glove in their bag......Oh it was on!

Sep 18, 2011
If the game isn't going well, I have to quietly leave my seat and find another vantage point. You see, if the team is losing, or if DD isn't hitting, it's because I'm sitting in the wrong place.

Aug 13, 2014
I hear ya! When my dd is pitching, and is doing well, I refuse to move any body part. The problem always is trying to remember exactly how I was sitting when the next inning comes around...

Jul 1, 2010
"I hear ya! When my dd is pitching, and is doing well, I refuse to move any body part. The problem always is trying to remember exactly how I was sitting when the next inning comes around..."

That is NOT a superstition. It is a proven fact, at least it appears so in my feeble brain. My wife thinks it is hilarious to watch me try to get back into the same exact sitting position with the arms and legs crossed/uncrossed just so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi