Happy Friday-check in

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
DW and DD are heading to Salem for nationals. I am taking the boys to the South Dakota Peach Festival, which makes me the clear winner of this thread.

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
We just finished our Friday practice. Tomorrow I will finally cut the grass for the first time in weeks. Sunday will be back to practice preparing tournament next weekend.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Kids are with the kidless aunt with disposable income getting spoiled at a rented beach house in Malibu. Wife is joining them tomorrow for the weekend for a wife/sisters/daughters all girl weekend. I will be left to play golf tomorrow morning, work on the addition and watch softball streams while leaving the seat up to my hearts content and eat\drinking anything I want directly from the container without anyone telling me I have bad manners. And I will not watch one cooking show\Scandal\Titanic\anything from Disney kids...it will be 24 hours of just Tombstone on the tube, loud music that does not suck (talking to you one direction and 80s pop)....Hendrix will be standing next to a mountain and chopping it down with the edge of his hand very loud starting tomorrow....hell...I might even go out and play some poker...

Holy Crap!....You're BATMAN!

Thing1Thing2

Softball
Jan 25, 2013
Georgia
DW and DD are heading to Salem for nationals. I am taking the boys to the South Dakota Peach Festival, which makes me the clear winner of this thread.

South Dakota Peach Festival? Who knew? I live in Peach County in Ga... Never knew South Dakota had peaches?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd