Happy 4th of July; good luck to everyone playing in Colorado today!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
Good luck everyone! Enjoy the day. I think I can speak for everyone in our state when I say what a pleasure it has been to host players from all over the country. My daughter has been getting texts from her school friends asking, "is there some sort of mega tournament going on? There are softball players EVERYWHERE".

This is the first year in a long time that we haven't had either a drought or a catastrophic flood to recover from, so pretty much every municipality is showing fireworks tonight! It should be quite a show.

Enjoy everyone, and safe travels home!

Apr 26, 2015
Another Coloradan here - DD is only 10U so she can't play in the tourney yet - but we have had a great time watching all the older girls!
Weather is beautiful today! Enjoy!

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
My daughter has had a wonderful time and has sent home many pictures of your beautiful state. Looking forward to the day when I can get out there and see for myself.

Jun 20, 2012
SoCal
Just got back from Colorado yesterday. We were there since June 28th and we had a blast. This was our 1st trip to Colorado and our experience has us counting the days until we go back next year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog