Gratuitous Bragging

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

02Crush

Way past gone
Aug 28, 2011
The Crazy Train
So I decided to follow the lead of some others guys....After being the bottom of the batting order for over a year my DD has worked her butt off and after 5 events into the Spring season she is now the 2nd best on the team in Batting AVG and Slugging %. Add to that the team is 13-9-1 and has won 1st twice, 2nd once and 3rd once. She is on fire and it is fun to watch!

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
Congrats. That's definitely rewarding, both for her and you. ... My daughter was a bottom-third player on her team for 2-3 seasons before making a breakthrough about a year ago. She's still no star, but she's come a a long way. It's a lot of fun for you and your daughter going to the park knowing that she is not just another player but a difference-maker.

02Crush

Way past gone
Aug 28, 2011
The Crazy Train
Thanks! She is really starting to get it. Still needs a little more mental confidence against some of the stronger pitcher but at the rate she is "waking" up I expect that to come soon and then she will be off to the races for sure! Best part...She wanted to be better. She asked to do it. She is trying.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Thanks! She is really starting to get it. Still needs a little more mental confidence against some of the stronger pitcher but at the rate she is "waking" up I expect that to come soon and then she will be off to the races for sure! Best part...She wanted to be better. She asked to do it. She is trying.

Congratz..... I call that a "GameChanger" keep the 4G connection, and keep looking ahead for the release of 5G... :{))

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1