Going Deep Mailbox

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Sorry bud, vent lines are open. We've been out of town for opening night of a HS tournament.

Translation: I never read my PMs because I don't care what you crazies at DFP have to say anyway. I prefer to look at pictures - they're worth a 1000 words you know. And while I was watching a game with a highly variable strike zone, a new business venture popped into my head - I am thinking about setting up a booth at the field to perform exams and sell corrective lenses to umpires in need. Please forward your PMs on this to PC.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
GM, you know I love all our members, I still learn something new each week on here. Wish I'd found this place 11-12 years ago when we first started FP. The umps were really good last night, which means they were probably fired this morning and we will never see them again. :)

CB, you know I do have a custom chair. It's a Bonehead Camouflage chair, my DD got it for me last year because of what it says on the back. "Look good without being seen"..........:). She's so silly!!

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
We tried the Camoflage Chair. I kept losing it since I couldn't see it. Boy is it embarassing to sit down without the chair being there.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Greenmonster, you don't understand. I'm trying to give GD lessons in paranoia, controlled rage and being "that dad." He needs work in those areas. For example, GD never shows up with the customized chair. I have velcro on the back of mine so that I can change signs on it. If the dd is doing well, I put "Fater of the Star" on the back. If not doing well, I put up the sign that says, "Don't talk to me." Per dress, he needs help as well. After all, he's from Tennessee. I show up with the Oakleys, new tan from the tanning booth, ugly shorts and a shirt that had the dd name on the back. Hat is mandatory. Mine has been washed a few times and is more rag than not. In doing this, people just don't know about you and so, you get your unique place in the crowd.

So, these are just a few ways I'm helping GD. For a small fee, I can give the rest of you advice as well.

Thought I was giving GD a Daily Diet of the THAT DAD....gone wild stuff, and pictures for GM ????

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Thought I was giving GD a Daily Diet of the THAT DAD....gone wild stuff, and pictures for GM ????

You know I remember a few years ago seeing the videos for sale on TV "girls gone wild". I always figured I could make a million $$ and retire if I could piece together videos of "ballpark parents gone wild".

Sep 18, 2011
As we all know, GD is the most popular member of this site and reference that his pm box is always full. ALWAYS! Heck, I was trying to send a pm being "that dad" and he can't even have the decency to have pm box space for me to vent. Come on!

CB - Because GD has an avator of a green monster, I always get him confused with greenmonsters, so if one pm box is full just send it to the other. I mean, seriously, what's the difference?? :)

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
29 Dad, here is the problem with your theory, Greenmonster lives in New England. I once had to ask some driving questions from GD concerning driving in Tennessee. Still, maybe you have a point since GD's advice was that all of the roads in Tenneessee have two or three route names and so, if you're lost, you're lost.

Here is the good part. My car has a compass in it and so, if I drive north long enough, I'll enter the Great Commonwealth of Kentucky. From there, I can't get lost.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
CB - Because GD has an avator of a green monster, I always get him confused with greenmonsters, so if one pm box is full just send it to the other. I mean, seriously, what's the difference?? :)

Ones a catcher, the other a pitcher. Keep it in the public so I get a shot at it too... :{))

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi