Get your Freitag check in 8/26/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Nothing exciting here...sleep, practice, clean. Yay. Next weekend is our community college tournament (18u teams play against area community colleges)...it's pretty fun. :)

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
DD is headed off to Hawaii with her best friend on Monday, so she's packing and cleaning all weekend. DS is home for the weekend, too - so really enjoying having them both stuck at home with us. 😁

Next week will be quiet. DD gone on vacation, and DS has duty. So, we old people are gonna party. 😴

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
We have a good bit going on today. I have field hockey practice in a few hours. Then I have to be at the park after field hockey practice for a softball game. My rec ball team plays two games, Saturday and another game Sunday. It's supposed to be over 90 here with high humidity. So, I'm looking forward to playing in some heat. Hopefully everything goes ok.

May 22, 2015
Illinois
Middle school game tonight and practice tomorrow morning. Then Sunday she finally gets together with her new travel team to try on gear and get to know the other girls.

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Whaaattt? At 14u? Is this sponsorsed or do you just pay for it ahead of time?

We pay $450 for a player package that includes:

- 3 Mizuno Pants (White, Grey, Black). Pants are embroidered with AP Logo
- 3 Uniform Jerseys
- 3 Pairs of Socks (White, Grey, Black)
- Demarini helmet with AP logo
- 2 Practice Jerseys
- Capri Demarini Workout Pants
- Louisville Slugger Bat Bag (embroidered with AP logo and player number)
- a brand new CF9, Xeno, or LXT Bat

We've got a Xeno already, but figured we'd let her try out different weights. If we decide not to use the bat, could probably turn a sale around pretty quickly and break even or make some money.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Just got back from dropping DD (Laura/freshman) off at college. Softball practice starts first week in Sept. for fall ball. Dropping DS(junior) off Sat. Sure I'll be sore Sun. from all that lifting and stair climbing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00