Fun things happen at the hotel

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2014
There were 3-4 teams in the hotel. When all of this went down, I saw kids from our team, the offending team, & another one. There's not a doubt in my mind that kids from all 3 teams were running around the hotel and the manager just asked the ones she ran into to stop running.

12:30am was correct. Sometimes at these winter indoor tournaments we see these late night games.

The team that was kicked was 10u. Ours is 12u and the other 2 were 12u as well.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Our kids are pretty good and most are respectful. It is always the parents you have to worry about! LOL

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Last year we were at a tourney and the hotel management told us to keep the noise down in the courtyard after midnight. The girls were all asleep, it was us parents up late drinking beer. For the record we were quiet it was another group that was loud, but we were all told to cut it out.

Mar 28, 2013
I would question the ability of the hotel to throw out guests that were not even involved. lets just say that we were all asleep in our room and there is a knock on the door with a security guard saying we need to leave because another person who reserved in the same block was being unruly. It would take a whole lot more than hotel security to make me leave. I promise I would be providing entertainment of epic proportions.

Oct 22, 2009
Not at a hotel but one season my DD played for our local LL (14u) to get some extra pitching time.

The local LL was Bad News Bears at best. With DD on the rubber they won their first game, ever.....which called for a celebration to the local pizza place. It was a little late, nearing closing time, we were all having a good time when all of a sudden the manager came out and told us we would have to leave.

We asked what we had done, and he said nothing yet, but I feel if I don't ask you to leave now something will.

One of the moms who had volunteered to pay for the entire teams meal gave the manager her credit card and told him she would not be paying the tip since we were being asked to leave. There was an argument and he said she had to pay the tip, and this woman being a very large woman just turned around and dropped her pants and mooned the manager. I've never been so shocked and laughed so hard!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA