Friday check in 6/26

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 13, 2013
Leaving for the Colorado Sparkler this weekend. This will be my oldest DD's second time at the sparkler and second time at the All Academic Games. This will be my youngest DD's first trip to Colorado, playing in the Jr.Sparkler.Hope the weather is good, should be lots of games to watch between my two daughters teams.

Hoping everyone traveling this weekend has a safe trip.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Well, if the rain holds off, we'll be playing in our TB organization sponsored tournament this weekend. Of course, we've been rained out 2 out of the last three so why should this one be any different?

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Blah.

DDs head coach sent in registration back in March for a local tournament. She has sent teams there the past 5 years.
Tournament had too many entries, so team was bumped.
TD never told anyone.
Now it's too late to enter another tournament.

So, DD has no tourney this weekend or next.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
TCS Red, White, and Blue tournament this weekend.

Unfortunately, our SS (also our fastest runner) got whacked above the eye last night during team practice with a resistance band device that broke. She went to the hospital, got 8 stitches, and docs orders of no softball for 10 days. She was pretty pissed off by the news :(

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2010
NJ
After going undefeated in pool play at TeamNJ the girls lost 4-0 to a team from FL. This ended their weekend. Leaving for the Firecracker on Monday. DD's first game is Tues morning and the team plays Tues evening.

Feb 7, 2014
Little League District Tournament starts tomorrow... can't wait till it's over ! It's the most over-hyped baseball / softball event of the year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
br_pickoff