"Forever" Glove?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I bought dd a 12.5 Nokona Buffalo hide (soft) glove that I have never seen advertised or on their website. It was as soft as a baby's butt but was a very good glove. Right now, we don't know where it is. DD says it is in some boxes from when we moved stuff from college. I have to find it.

Feb 17, 2013
South Texas
Thanks again to everyone for the discussion!

I finally bit the bullet and went to Drakemir for a Vinci (BV1929)! I have to admit that I tried for days to get one of the Worth Liberty Advance gloves, but literally everyone only had LHT, there were no right hander gloves...

So now is the worst part of the process, waiting... Thanks Drakemir for your patience and for the super quick processing; we can't wait for it to show up so we can get started breaking it in!

I'll give a review after we receive it... hopefully I don't have to buy a lot of these going forward, but it would be nice to find a "forever company" at least if not a forever glove...

May 28, 2014
I'm not sure I'll ever be able to fill Case's shoes - but I'll do my best ;) - we can still get bv1929s I think I have convinced them to keep a small stash of them for me going forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 8, 2010
I'm not sure I'll ever be able to fill Case's shoes - but I'll do my best ;) - we can still get bv1929s I think I have convinced them to keep a small stash of them for me going forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still here, not dead yet. I am free to any questions anyone has on the products. Drakemir will do you right for the online stuff here, no doubt.

The BV1929 has now been moved into the FP section on the vincipro.com website. I also had a talk with the guys at HQ and told them to come here and search the term BV1929 to show them the following it has. I think the quote was "Whoa!!"

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I'm still here, not dead yet. I am free to any questions anyone has on the products. Drakemir will do you right for the online stuff here, no doubt.

The BV1929 has now been moved into the FP section on the vincipro.com website. I also had a talk with the guys at HQ and told them to come here and search the term BV1929 to show them the following it has. I think the quote was "Whoa!!"

The first step in getting Velcro off of fastpitch gloves. I'm all for it!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina

Yep, me too! At my DD's last practice there was only 9 girls there because of camps, vacation, etc. Every girl sit their glove on top of the fence in front of me while they did their warm up laps. My DD's Vinci "baseball" glove was THE only glove on that fence without velcro, and there was some rough looking gloves sitting there! 8 Mizuno gloves and 1 Vinci, one Mizuno was a Global Elite, good looking glove.

Jun 21, 2016
Thanks again to everyone for the discussion!

I finally bit the bullet and went to Drakemir for a Vinci (BV1929)! I have to admit that I tried for days to get one of the Worth Liberty Advance gloves, but literally everyone only had LHT, there were no right hander gloves...

So now is the worst part of the process, waiting... Thanks Drakemir for your patience and for the super quick processing; we can't wait for it to show up so we can get started breaking it in!

I'll give a review after we receive it... hopefully I don't have to buy a lot of these going forward, but it would be nice to find a "forever company" at least if not a forever glove...

I went the same way after reading your thread and starting my own. Thanks.

Aug 8, 2010

9 out of 10 gloves I sold (not including catchers mitts) were non-Velcro models. BV1929, RV1961, AB1974, JSJS, JV26 were all gloves that worked well

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207