Firstpitch Pitching Machine

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 22, 2010
Somewhere in Malaysia
I realize I'm a little late to this party but I saw your post while researching something else. Our travel team has 3 of the firstpitch machines. My team in particular has been using the same machine for 2 years at least once a week. We throw jugs balls and regular softballs and have had no major problems with the machine. It will throw both 60 mph+. I have clocked it with my radar gun. Minor issues include breaking the on/off switch throwing it into the truck and breaking the plastic handles on the leg tightening bolts. Both issues were easily resolved with a little backyard ingenuity. It is well worth the money.

I found there're 3 types of firstpitch pitching machine namely Firstpitch Baseline, Firstpitch Original and Firstpitch XL. May I know which one of the firstpitch pitching machine that your have? Thanks.

Aug 25, 2014
Is there anyone have experience with pitching machine? I am looking forward to buy the baseball pitching machine. What are the different criteria, are required to consider before buying the pitching machine?

waukeshahurricanes

Hurricanes Island
Sep 12, 2011
I have used the Firstpitch machines for years there customer service is great they last and are way cheaper than JUGS my 2 cents!!!