FFS, you OK?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I received an email this morning from FFS. He said he missed the interaction with the membership here but had started an interest that is taking up a large amount of his time. He said that he is enjoying giving private lessons to some hitters and is having a blast watching them progress. FFS wanted to wish all here well and thank you for the concern you have shown during his absence. FFS assured me that when he finishes his project/interest, he'll get back to posting.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I received an email this morning from FFS. He said he missed the interaction with the membership here but had started an interest that is taking up a large amount of his time. He said that he is enjoying giving private lessons to some hitters and is having a blast watching them progress. FFS wanted to wish all here well and thank you for the concern you have shown during his absence. FFS assured me that when he finishes his project/interest, he'll get back to posting.

Good to hear. Despite my occasional conflicts with FFS, his input on this site has been a very valuable part of my learning process.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Eric, believe me, I've had a few conflicts with FFS and other long time posters with regards to hitting. Still, I count all of those guys friends. I don't know how long FFS and I have been friends but I am certain that he was sent video of BB when she was 9 or 10. So, that's 14 years ago. I hate to see the "old guard" move on. People don't realize it but BoardMember and others were very active posting back in the day. At least BM checks in once in a while. My time will come as well.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
FFS assured me that when he finishes his project/interest, he'll get back to posting.
giphy.gif

Your 'secret' is safe with us........

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I have heard that one of the policies of this new department will be to deport anyone advocating HE via a time machine to the 1980's.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi