Facemasks

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2013
All players seems a bit over the top even if it is 10U. If it is that bad maybe invest in a pallet of bubble wrap and get Michelin as a sponsor?

View attachment 9411

I look at it from a different perspective of more 10U injuries occurring from missing thrown balls that it doesn't make sense to limit mask usage to pitchers and corners.

Love the bubble wrap idea. :)

Dec 1, 2015
I'm glad you take the safety of young girls so cavalierly. None of my girls would ever play for someone who doesn't care what happens to them . Thanks for pointing out how little you care about your players .

Nov 18, 2013
I'm glad you take the safety of young girls so cavalierly. None of my girls would ever play for someone who doesn't care what happens to them . Thanks for pointing out how little you care about your players .

It's a pretty big stretch to assume anyone who disagrees with your point of view doesn't care about the safety of children.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
It's a pretty big stretch to assume anyone who disagrees with your point of view doesn't care about the safety of children.

Maybe he has been watching too many lame political attack ads. All that is missing is someone tossing little kids and their facemasks off a cliff. :)

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2015
I can't say for sure but I'm thinking a facemask won't help much if you get tossed off a cliff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32