Dream Transformed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2009
RB, fwiw I totally agree with CB and JAD, it would be a shame to lose you as a poster. It is very obvious you have raised a DD who is both an amazing softball player (makes an SEC team) and has her priorities amazingly straight. In my experience that takes a strong support system to accomplish and my guess is you were a big part of that support system. Just my humble opinion, but I believe many people have already received benefit from your posts and many more will if you continue to contribute. Just my two cents, regardless best of luck to you and your DD.

Andy

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
RubberBiscuit, Best of luck to your daughter. She will do much good in the world one day.

When it feels right, I hope you continue to post here.

And think about coaching! Some Team of future high level players needs exactly what you have!

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
Well, it sounds to me like she has her priorities straight. Making sound, yet life altering decisions
at a young age is a sign of the great personal growth she is experiencing. As parents you must be very
proud of the young lady she has become. Congrats on raising a well-rounded child who no doubt will
be very successful in her career. Thank you for sharing this life lesson!

Oct 14, 2008
RB hats off to you and your dd. The transition to that level of academics plus athletics is a horrible grind. Fall credits that they needed to take was borderline insane. Best of luck to her in her future and your input on what our families and dd,s went thru in the recruiting process is invaluable to parents and players coming up. Take care and best of luck.

Tim

Oct 9, 2013
Awesome Post! Best of Luck on the next journey!!!! Please continue to post and give updates. My DD#1 wants to also go premed also.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
Didn't see this when you originally posted. Brought tears to my eyes. Good luck to her on her Med/pre med journey. Very tough curriculum.

And as others said, no reason for you to not still be here and chime in with your knowledge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00