Demarini Phenix question??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
So, just got to vent. Walk through brother in laws garage, OMG!!!! there sits a PHENIX!!! I pick it up, like brand freakin new! Flip it, 33/24...OMG I am shaking!!! So I say I want this!!!! "Oh, neighbor guy gave this to us, she (niece) just uses it to warm up dry swinging." Niece is 10! They have no idea what they have, I offer "2 bats her size for this" (Mako...Xeno...SRV4B...whatever)"...I get a kind of grunt. "No I am serious, 2 bats and $100" to which I am just kind of ignored. So went home with out it...I am sure it will be in the same box in his garage 10 years from now. It did reconfirm what a turd he is though.

Oct 10, 2011
So, just got to vent. Walk through brother in laws garage, OMG!!!! there sits a PHENIX!!! I pick it up, like brand freakin new! Flip it, 33/24...OMG I am shaking!!! So I say I want this!!!! "Oh, neighbor guy gave this to us, she (niece) just uses it to warm up dry swinging." Niece is 10! They have no idea what they have, I offer "2 bats her size for this" (Mako...Xeno...SRV4B...whatever)"...I get a kind of grunt. "No I am serious, 2 bats and $100" to which I am just kind of ignored. So went home with out it...I am sure it will be in the same box in his garage 10 years from now. It did reconfirm what a turd he is though.
Over the next 10 years that bat will out perform the stock market in value too;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06