DD making some progress with Bill Hillhouse

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 14, 2011
Blue, Oklahoma
Maybe now that the piss'n match is over I will go back to the original post. Red, I think she looks great. I do notice her glove hand swimming out some and closing a hair soon. I know Bill probably discussed with her wanting to see 1 shoulder, 1 leg, and glove point straight ahead and come down to her side without slapping her leg. Heck he might have even put his glove over his mouth and asked "can you hear me now?" or told her not to hate him because he was beautiful. :) You can't help but enjoy yourself at his lessons. Thanks for the videos , they were very enjoyable to watch. My DD only 10 and still has a long ways to go but it looks like your daughter has a lot of things going her way with her pitching.

LOL...I was wondering where this original post went. He says all of those things you mentioned and my DD really enjoys working with him. We are working on the swimming part but I don't know if I will ever fully get that corrected. She has done it since day one and until we went to Bill it was never told to us it's a problem. With that said I think it's improved some with the new load that Bill has taught her to take both hands back together and forward together.
I'm going to continue to send video updates as much as I can. This forum is a great help and we very much like the input from you guys.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
I tried a search for "elbow snap." Pretty much ruined my day. ***Fair warning*** Don't do it...

Redzone71 looked... Don't say I didn't warn you.

Just an opinion: Glove swim is not a problem that needs to be corrected. It's just an indicator that its not being used to your advantage. Sounds like Hillhouse has it well in hand... I mean glove.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonAC