DBSFA-(Drop-Barrel-Swing-Flat-Anonymous) a FFF thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 3, 2014
The content I included added value and supplied content ... unlike the post you just made.

Can't.............follow......................directions................

Here is a swing to look at and emulate for the DBSF crowd - strive for a little BBA$$ - let the barrel react to that.

hugo_miz_20150405_1st_side_zpsw8g2h6ff.gif

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
JJs, continue on. If I feel the desire to add content that I feel may help folks, and if I have the time to do so, then I'll do that. Nothing sinister on my end.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Not taking sides in the conflict, but as far as solutions, IMO, it's the job of moderators and board administrators to decide when, where and whether someone can post.

very true...but I did not make any decisions, I made a request and then asked why it wasn't honored. So yes the mods get to have control but that would not prevent someone from agreeing to another poster's request. You will notice that everything I have said is based on a request. Even the OP is based on a previous exchange with FFS where I agreed to avoid him if he would do the same, this was an attempt to see if he would honor the request. Clearly he hasn't. So I am in no way telling anyone where to post, I made a request and then asked why he would not honor it and if there any way to have a conversation with other people without his involvement. None of which were answered BTW. So it is fair to assume that the answer is no, he will not allow a thread to be posted and voluntarily agree to avoid it, and no, there is no way to participate on the board without him engaging me. fair enough...he is within the letter of the DFP law...way outside the spirit but within the letter.

If you and I had a bunch of disagreements and you asked me nicely not to participate in a thread you started, I would have an easy time saying, sure, no problem.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
you gave me the slip RDB....why delete your post?

I deleted my threads because if FFS aren't welcomed surely my stupid post are more then un-welcomed. This will be my last post in this thread no offense. I don't agree with your request but, understand wanting the request honored. Some don't like FFS honesty . I believe it is needed if a dad wants his DD's swing to truly progress. Again JMHO.