Creepy Coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 13, 2010
Sexual predator in the making. I can kind of understand the school hiring him but he needs to never be hired again.

Good on that woman contacting the school. If she hadn't I don't doubt that he would have ended up being accused of molesting a student.

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
There are many sick individuals that surround our daughters, wives, other players everyday - we as adult coaches need to be aware of this horrible problem and make sure we do all in our power to make sure it does not happen. Never sweep even little some what innocent flirtatious things under the rug.

Mar 29, 2012
"He later admitted suggesting the athlete meet him alone, but said he was just trying to reach out to the girl, who was having some personal problems"

Aren't those the girls the molestors tend to target? the ones with family, personal, sociula issues becuase they are easier to manipulate?

Jul 17, 2008
Southern California
He was hired despite the school knowing he had been investigated by his former school district, Lake Washington, for sending inappropriate texts to an athlete in 2012, a district spokeswoman said.
I can't understand why he was hired at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd