Cool Picture of my daughter

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Is that the new Miken FREAK Black? We though we were the only ones on earth who bought one. Cool pic. What does she think of the bat?

My DD gleefully peeled the wrapper off her MFB last week. Her first game AB with it was a K, so it went back in her bag. Her 2nd AB - with her trusty CF6 -11 - was a double, so she stuck with it for the rest of the day's games. Another K later in the day didn't convince her that maybe it wasn't the bat, but the good pitching she was facing. She told me she wants to spend more time with the MFB in practice before using it in a game again.

Nov 3, 2013
Stoddard, WI
Thanks everyone

We love the Freak Black. 7 Starters on the team are using them and team is hitting over .350 so that says something. We have one in the batting cage with 10,000 hits on it. Labels are worn off but it is the hottest bat of the bunch.
Sectional Semi Finals today. Wish us luck.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2013
Stoddard, WI
Thanks everyone

We love the Freak Black. 7 Starters on the team are them and team is hitting over .350 so that says something. We have one in the batting cage with 10,000 hits on it. Labels are worn off but it is the hottest bat of the bunch.
Sectional Semi Finals today. Wish us luck.

ISO 800, shutter speed 1/3200, aperture f4. —

Sep 29, 2008
Northeast Ohio
My DD (14U) liked the feel and load of the Miken. Looked similar to the Worth 2Legit from the top of the handle up. Mine likes it except for when she hits that rubber piece. Didn't know it flexed like that.

Last edited: