congrats Hillhouse

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 13, 2009
Saw on Facebook this morning that Bill and his longtime girlfriend eloped over the weekend in Montana. He didn't say a word about it at lessons!! Congrats Bill!!!

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
Honeymoon in Portland then Dallas, then Bald Knob Arkansas......:) I just hope you sprung for the honeymoon sweet rather than the "pitching lesson special" single room for $65. :) Congrats Bill, see you on Saturday.
PS - Bald Knob can't be any worse than Ft. Gibson, OK. I left my wedding pulling a bassboat (I was a professional fisherman at the time) and we stayed in some lovely (add sarcasm) cinderblock units with kitchenettes at the Indian Lodge in Ft. Gibson, OK. Atleast I finished in 6th. :)

Apr 25, 2010
Not sure how Jamie puts up with his shenanigans...lol. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Jamie looked gorgeous and Bill cleaned up all right. Congratulations, you two.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Honeymoon in Portland then Dallas, then Bald Knob Arkansas......:) I just hope you sprung for the honeymoon sweet rather than the "pitching lesson special" single room for $65. :) Congrats Bill, see you on Saturday.
PS - Bald Knob can't be any worse than Ft. Gibson, OK. I left my wedding pulling a bassboat (I was a professional fisherman at the time) and we stayed in some lovely (add sarcasm) cinderblock units with kitchenettes at the Indian Lodge in Ft. Gibson, OK. Atleast I finished in 6th. :)

You ever catch and release Rdbass?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole