composite bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Thanks so much for that post. Now I can show my DD how they are made. The Epoxy resin that is used for most bats is made at my chemical plant. I would tell her all the time that I made part of her bat. But it is so hard to explain how a bat is made without seeing it.

Thanks again!

Dec 29, 2010
The million dollar question is what makes one composite bat better than an other? I.e. why would one retail for 299.99 and another 249.99 same year. Is it the layered pattern of the carbon fibre(weave) or the the epoxy resins? Why would the Easton Synge be so much cheaper than the brigade bats? There both made up of all composite materials.

Dec 7, 2011
The million dollar question is what makes one composite bat better than an other? I.e. why would one retail for 299.99 and another 249.99 same year. Is it the layered pattern of the carbon fibre(weave) or the the epoxy resins? Why would the Easton Synge be so much cheaper than the brigade bats? There both made up of all composite materials.

The only one I could see justifying an extra cost would be that Xeno with that Flux Capacitor that's embedded in the barrel......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877