c'mon April 1st!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Just to make sure you understood that when I guess March 30th I meant March 30th 2014.

Hopefully it will clear up pretty soon, what do weathermen know anyways.

Sep 18, 2011
Update -

Monday (today) postponed.
Tuesday postponed.

Latest forecast has rain starting again tomorrow morning and lasting through Wednesday night where it changes over to snow where we will then be graced with roughly a foot of the new white fluffy crap from the depths of hell.

BTW - my punch in the nose for Al Gore has now graduated to a full-fledged UFC-style beat-down......

I WAS being sarcastic when I guessed May 24, but now... you might as well send me the money. :)

Apr 1, 2010
Darn, it doesn't look good for Wednesday. :) BTW, our weather is still a little iffy, but it looks as though spring might be here for us.

Jul 19, 2008
Yes a couple inches of snow with more snow, 4-8" on the way, then more rain! Getting very frustrated

Here is a message from Mother Nature for anyone looking for spring-

image.jpg

Apr 1, 2010
There's no snow here, but the temp is around 40 and it's WET. Hubby walked across the lawn to get the paper this morning and said it was like stepping on a soggy, waterlogged sponge.

Practice cancelled again today. ---And I picked today, April 10th, for playable weather in WI, so I did not win the bet.

:-(

Dec 7, 2011
Ice storm last night and lost power from 3am to 3pm. Bailing water from sump throughout.

Games this week are now postponed and the next chance is 16Apr.

Where ya live Al Gore?,.....love to "talk" with ya......

Sep 18, 2011
Ice storm last night and lost power from 3am to 3pm. Bailing water from sump throughout.

Games this week are now postponed and the next chance is 16Apr.

Where ya live Al Gore?,.....love to "talk" with ya......

We're in the same boat. Our lovely mature trees couldn't take the weight of the ice and our yard is a bit of a disaster. Heck, the neighborhood is a disaster. Huge branches have fallen on the roof of our garage. What a mess. Here's an article from the local newspaper that sums up the situation here in Sioux Falls. And to think last weekend I was watching Division 2 college softball (go Augustana!) and getting a sunburn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom