Can't decide on a bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2016
Update, so I ended up buying her a used 21CF and she has been using a CF8 that was our team bat last year. A girl in the fall said it was dead so nobody has used it since then. It definitely wasn't dead she used it for 3 games this past weekend and hit the crap out of the ball and then she switched to the new CF because she said the CF8 was hurting her hands with vibration. She is not a big fan of wearing batting gloves.

The CF bats are good for smaller girls in that they are light but they have a ton of vibration. Most girls that like an LXT will not like the CF. The new one maybe be different....but definitely was the case with the older CFs. I definitely have my doubts that the new CF is any different than the CF8 other than the paint job.

In general I advise against all -12 unless it is an aluminum bat. The sticky bat weight database will tell you more but their are a lot of overweight bats and it seems like the shorter bigger drop bats are the worst offenders.

She will probably like the Power Carbon. I know of a couple girls that have converted after using a CF and they seem to like it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles