Building the House DVD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
Bill's new video was targetted for an Oct 1st release. I ordered it and hope to have it in my hands in a day or two. Has anyone gotten it yet? His website is at: Softball Pitching DVD Video Series

This video is 100pct Bill's video, so I recommend ordering the new one.

Apr 25, 2010
He just got the final copy today and was sending it out for reproduction this afternoon. He hopes to have it to send out sometime next week.

Aug 21, 2008
This situation is a toughy because I don't want to bore everyone with the details. It's not as though I want to renounce the videos I made in the past or their content but.... the new DVD that is coming (hopefully in about 10 days) will be owned, distributed and handled entirely by me.

As I listed on my website store, there is a company using the House of Pitching name that is selling the videos. A very shady move in my opinion, it makes it seem as though it's me selling them. IT IS NOT ME!!!!!!

At the end of the day, this is still about the kids and helping them become better pitchers. So I understand that people still want to buy it and I know it can be a helpful tool. It's unfortunate that this other party has taken this route, even claiming that the material on the video was THEIR'S and I was just an actor. That would be funny if it wasn't true. I do have a couple copies left of the old video, you can email me at <houseofpitching at gmail> if you want one.

Bill

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I have been anxiously bee waiting for the new video; do not have the old one either.

We will happily wait a few weeks until you have it available and order from your website.

Jan 25, 2011
It's unfortunate that this other party has taken this route, even claiming that the material on the video was THEIR'S and I was just an actor.Bill
I had to laugh at that one. It kind of reminds me of some TB teams,"I'm not a PC, but I play one for the team."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtgeremesz