Bownet look-a-like

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 16, 2014
I also have a primed net. Got it with a $20 off $100 coupon. Our team owns 3 bow nets and I find that the prime net is nearly identical. Like ours, no problems and we use it every day (pitching and hitting into)

Nov 3, 2014
Chino Ca

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Thanks for the plug Marriard. Yes our nets are priced exactly as you stated..
Funny that I found the thread about our PowerNets here on this forum. Curious, did you happen to buy one? We've been shipping a lot of our nets to Florida.

I actually do not have one as I bought 2 bownets a few years ago and our team had one donated and they are all still in great condition for use (though not so pretty anymore) so we haven't needed to replace them. Having seen your nets, I would definitely consider them when the time comes.

Nov 3, 2014
Chino Ca
Yes, please do consider us when it's time to replace your baseball nets. You will love the performance and quality of our PowerNets. We also assist is fundraisers too for your team if interested. Feel free to call me 909-529-2778. Thanks again for mentioning us here. :)

I actually do not have one as I bought 2 bownets a few years ago and our team had one donated and they are all still in great condition for use (though not so pretty anymore) so we haven't needed to replace them. Having seen your nets, I would definitely consider them when the time comes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck