Best softball practice balls

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
18U we transition in about one new bucket of balls a month as we hit 3x weekly at practice. In younger age groups you can keep balls much longer. My experience-better balls last longer! We use leather balls and have found that they wear far longer than resin balls. When they are wet after a practice make sure you store with lids off the bucket!!!!

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
ON SALE

Rawlings Little League 12" Fastpitch Softball (Dozen)

Item: LL12Y47L

Rawlings Little League 12 Fastpitch Softball (Dozen) Official game balls for Little League softball. 18% higher Superstitch high seam technology. Core Bond adhesive. Collegiate leather cover. Durable Polyurethane center. Sold in d
more...
Until this year they didn't have Little League on them. We've used them for games and practice.

May 17, 2012
What is the difference btwn slowpitch and fastpitch softballs?

There is a lot of difference, just ask my girls. We play a game at the end of practice and I let them pick one ball to hit out of the 4 buckets of balls. There is a mad scramble by the girls to find the 3 or 4 slowpitch balls in my buckets. The girls are smart, they know those balls will fly.

A good discussion here: http://www.discussfastpitch.com/sof...-ball-versus-12-inch-mens-slowpitch-ball.html

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
ON SALE

Rawlings Little League 12" Fastpitch Softball (Dozen)

Item: LL12Y47L

Rawlings Little League 12 Fastpitch Softball (Dozen) Official game balls for Little League softball. 18% higher Superstitch high seam technology. Core Bond adhesive. Collegiate leather cover. Durable Polyurethane center. Sold in d
more...

I have several dozen of these... they are good balls. I got them from our local rec league back when dd was 10 playing up at 12u. I think I still use most of them still to this day. Real leather is still holding up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA