Best application for putting pictures into a video with music

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 9, 2013
OK, so not really softball related, but we have a lot of pictures that parents have taken this year and I will have some downtime next week being a tournament director and wanted to put pictures into a video for the girls as a remembrance of a fun year. Looking for a windows based application that I can drag and drop photos onto and put a song on it.

Aug 9, 2013
So this is where I ended up with using WIndows Movie Maker. The girls loved it and the parents had a few tears in their eyes.

Last edited:

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
As usual, I'm late to the party. But I'll post anyhow. For making slideshows with nothing but images, we use Pro Show Gold. It really takes your slideshows to the next level with some nice effects and options.

If you are working with video (as we do mostly) Adobe Premier, as mentioned above, is the gold standard. The pro version obviously is the best, but "elements" gives you the best bang for the buck (we use it exclusively). In our last tournament, we shot with 2 GoPro cameras and combined them into a Picture in Picture format. Very easy to do with Premier Elements. Here's a sample hitting highlights video (sorry, it's baseball not softball):
[video=youtube_share;RoUVwvK4dRA]http://youtu.be/RoUVwvK4dRA[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG