Bat Question ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 29, 2012
I am getting ready to Buy my daughter the new Demarini CF6 Hope. Can anyone give me some reviews on them.
She used a brand new Zeno this weekend and liked it but she didn't think the sweet spot was as large as her CF3.

Thanks in advance Jeff

Sep 3, 2009
I certainly don't think any of the Xeno's, or the CF6 for that matter, will be anywhere close to the CF3. The CF3 was an awesome bat, and got hotter and hotter as time went on. Unless she's outgrown it, I wouldn't get rid of it... seriously. But if you DO want to get rid of it... send me a PM, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. :)

Dec 3, 2012
Missouri
My daughter has the CF5 and LOVES it! I've been told there's hardly/if any difference between the CF5 and the CF6. Her hits really pop off the bat! It's super balanced and seems to get better pop from it each week.

Nov 29, 2012
I certainly don't think any of the Xeno's, or the CF6 for that matter, will be anywhere close to the CF3. The CF3 was an awesome bat, and got hotter and hotter as time went on. Unless she's outgrown it, I wouldn't get rid of it... seriously. But if you DO want to get rid of it... send me a PM, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. :)

Haha. I am going to keep the CF3 my 11 year old is useing it for now. My older DD is 15 and she's out grown it, it is a 31/21. Thanks for the offer though

Apr 11, 2012
my DD used a CF3 then a CF4 and then switched to a Worth Toxic....I will say DeMarini bats are outstanding bats and are great in all types of weather....the old Phoenix models should have been outlawed the season they were made....

But just a thought....the "Hope" model is the same as the -10 CF6....just a different paint job with some pink on it....if she decides she doesn't like like it or next year if she wants the new latest and greatest bat and decides to sell it...the "Hope" model may be a little tougher to get rid of IMO....

Apr 11, 2012
Haha. I am going to keep the CF3 my 11 year old is useing it for now. My older DD is 15 and she's out grown it, it is a 31/21. Thanks for the offer though

I sold my DD's 2 year old battle scared CF3 32-22 to a dude in Florida for $200 last year.....

Nov 29, 2012
31/21 ?? You have me drooling... keep me in mind if you ever entertain getting rid of it. :)

In another few weeks I'll have a well-hit 33/23 CF3 that will need a good home.

absdad I will keep you in mind. I think you are located close to me here in KC.
Monster I would be interested in your bat but we play mostly U-Trip and she wouldnt be able to use it after the first of the year. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves