At the NECC C-bus camp

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 10, 2014
C-bus Ohio
DD is a young and small 13, so about a foot shorter than everyone lol! Looking forward to what Jay has to teach and hopeful DD takes something new from this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Let us know how it goes! I hope your DD gets a lot out of it, solid instruction for that position at the younger ages is hard to come by.
ps. ask them if they have any idea as to when the updated eBook is going to be released? ;-)

Jul 10, 2014
C-bus Ohio
0dcb50a453361b2172f1dab667e71abd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 14, 2015
Barboursville WV
We are here also, DD is also 13 and in this pic of yours is the blind in the red shirt beside yours lol. Have been very impressed with both the content and especially the delivery of the instruction. One small hiccup was DD was last in line for receiving drill and the poor girl I think got tired and couldn't throw strikes let alone spot the ball for their group. By time DD got up they were out of time and she only got 5 pitches and one catchable but Jay apologized to her and said would take care of it. I'm telling you I'm always skeptical when everyone who comments on something never has a criticism, but after today I can honestly say besides the drill thing, which was more of just an unfortunate situation as opposed to a lack of planning or something, I don't have one criticism myself lol. Plus we went and had a dad/daughters dinner and went to a little mall and just hung out the two of us, laughing and joking and had a great time, to me, the older she gets the moments like this weekend become even more priceless so thanks to all of you who recommended this event, it's been a great time of memories I will carry with me forever
I

Jul 10, 2014
C-bus Ohio
I was surprised by the ratio of talk to reps, but DD had a good time. I'm hoping for more reps tomorrow. She was pretty pleased that she already knew a lot of it as I've been teaching her since I bought the DVD last year. I told her that I hoped she'd pick up the new stuff and teach it to me, so she came away telling me about keeping her throwing hand by her ankle vs behind her back.

I'm for bed, going to be an early day tomorrow lol!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877