Ashburn VA 12U Travel Team Looking for Players

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 30, 2012
Ashburn, VA
AGSL Shooting Stars 12U Black fast pitch travel softball team is looking for focused athletes, ready to work hard with us to excel among the best competition on the East Coast.

If you want to be part of the journey, we'd love to see what you've got. Birth dates 2000 and 2001 welcome. Please contact Head Coach Jim Scott at jscott91@gmail.com or Asst Head Coach Bob Norberg at rjnorberg@yahoo.com.

https://sites.google.com/site/shootingstars12ublack20122013/

Fall Tryout Schedule
Saturday, Nov 3 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Update - Stone Bridge HS - TO BE RESCHEDULED
Saturday, Nov 10 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Trailside Park #1

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2012
Ashburn, VA
Quick update. Field location for the Nov 1 tryout is changed to Stone Bridge HS. We will be monitoring field conditions following Hurricane Sandy. If you plan to come to the tryout, please contact either Jim Scott or Bob Norberg so we can let you know of any schedule/location changes.

Oct 30, 2012
Ashburn, VA
Update - we are going to reschedule the Nov 3 tryout due to expected field conditions. There are no changes at this time for the Nov 10 tryout. If you plan to come to the Nov 10 tryout, please contact either Jim Scott or Bob Norberg.

Jul 28, 2008
This is a violation of the forum rules.

From http://www.discussfastpitch.com/softball-forum-rules-help/12-forum-rules-guidelines.html

These are the DiscussFastpitch.com forum rules. These guidelines and rules are designed to make this forum a pleasant environment for all softball enthusiasts.

The "Simple" Rules

* No irrelevant topics; only softball-related postings
* No use of racist, sexist, homophobic or hateful language.
* No "Looking for players" or "Looking for a team" postings
* No tournament or tryouts advertising
* No commercial advertising
* No classified-type ads seeking or selling used equipment
* No promotion of other websites but you are welcome to list your website in your signature

Oct 30, 2012
Ashburn, VA
Sorry if I broke the rules of the forum.

I saw on the forum home page this statement under the Announcements category - "Advertise and announce your tournaments, clinics, camps, tryouts, etc". Therefore I assumed it was OK.

As I look more closely at the link you added, it also has an update - "UPDATE: You can now post your ads for tryouts, camps, clinics, tournaments, etc. in the announcements section."

So I assume I am OK?

Again did not mean to break the rules, thought I was following them :)

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
That rule is for other sections of the Forum. We'll allow it here, particularly for members who contribute to other areas of the board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad