Anderson Supernova/ Rocketech 2.0////////////////////

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 23, 2013
mantua, ohio
so i realize many of us had opinions and thoughts on Steven Andersons demise at the helm of ABC, that being said the new company has gone on to produce bats and in my opinion the supernova is a winner. DD and i just got done swinging every new FP bat out that was ready to demo including ls xeno, lxt easton mako/ tourque. demarini cf7, worth legit and one other i forgot the name(not important i guess), out of all those the supernova had incredible pop off a tee and had its own unique sound and dd said not much vibration at all, she said it was much like the mako in vibration........ anyone tried this bat yet???????? we still havent made up our mind because were waiting for the release of the rocketech 2.0 which is in 4 weeks/ im curious to see that as well because we used to swing RT every year until this season

moe

Aug 14, 2013
ABC is preaching the 2.0 as an all weather bat. Peaked my interest there. Waiting patiently for reviews...

Jul 23, 2013
mantua, ohio
ive seen that as well Moe, DD is chomping at the bit to get her hands on one to Demo, im very curious to see how the material responds that they are using this time. the Supernova really shocked me, i was stunned to see the results IMO

Dec 11, 2010
Ya know, the all weather thing might be all marketing. They end up replacing a bat ruined in cold weather no matter what the temp is.

Who is going to admit to using a bat in 40 degree temps?

Jul 23, 2013
mantua, ohio
After reading EmKay Anderson, Steve Anderson's wife, blog about the takeover of ABC I have vowed to never purchase another Anderson bat....

The Real Journey: My Last 26 Months: Anderson Bat Company LLC

yes i agree totally about what happened to ABC and Steve was wrong but the bats are still being produced in CA and IMO if the new RT 2.0 is a winner we are buying it. sometimes we cant change things that were out of our hands, you do have the right to your own opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SecOnd in Comand