Anderson bats/new rockettech

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 17, 2015
USA
Anyone have any opinions on the Supernova?

We tried it and in my honest opinion the bat was not very good. The bat had absolutely no pop whatsoever. Anderson should have stuck with what got them their reputation, the double walled aluminum bat.

Feb 12, 2014
Can anyone be more specific on the issues with the 14 Rocketechs? I'd like for my DD to swing one but more willing to pay for the 14 price point.

shaker1

Softball Junkie
Dec 4, 2014
On a bucket

Anderson bats? Never heard of them.

The Rocketflex is an excellent bat, Rare as unicorn hair now.

That cute little 30" RT on the left hit somewhere around 300 machine balls a week for a couple years and was her game bat. It is still smoking hot and looks almost pristine. They talk about the '04 and '05 but my favorite year was the '07. Super durable.
You have some serious Rocketech issues!! Haha.

ArmyStrong

Going broke on softball
Sep 14, 2014
Pacific NW
Can anyone be more specific on the issues with the 14 Rocketechs? I'd like for my DD to swing one but more willing to pay for the 14 price point.

The 14 Rocketechs, if I recall, are made in China, not USA. The issue is the weight. My DD's 31/22, in theory, should weigh about 24 oz to have a swing weight of 22 oz. Instead, it weighs 25.7 oz and swings like her 32/23 CF6 that weighs 23.7 oz. I don't know if all 14 Rocketechs run heavy, or if it is just this specific bat.

The transition to the 14 Rocketech may be a challenge, but my DD did just fine with it last spring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd