Action photos

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 8, 2013
South Carolina
If we were giving a "Best Face Pic" Award I would have to give the award for the older DDs to Slingit's DD and for the younger DD's I would have to give it Boomer's DD. Boomer, you got to love the intensity man!!

This thread is awesome! Makes my day to see all of these girls that put in all of that hard work and the success they are having.

Dec 20, 2012
When my dd was first yr 10u I took action photos and made collages for other teams. I literally took 10's of thousands of pictures. But one I still remember was an 18u kid that had the most intense look on her face. I tried to find it but too many to sort thru. Love all the shots of the kids, very cool to go back and look as they get older.

Apr 5, 2009
NE Kansas
The best part is the flared nostrils and mouth. And I mean that very much as a compliment. And slingnits girl pressuring thru release.

Or is the word pressurizing? :)

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I will play along as well. Here's one of my favorites. It's my younger daughter from a few years ago. You can tell by the shorts, among other things. And no mask.

It looks like she's a 12U but she's actually an 18U player. She is throwing a curve, getting every ounce out of her under-sized body. What I like about it is check out her pitching arm. A good lesson for anyone who says softball pitching isn't stressful.

Kimmie pitching.jpg

May 22, 2012
One from my 10U DD that I liked from last spring

Hd4XOe0.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish