9U DD pitching Video, Beginning our Journey

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
LOL ... in the post above where I wrote "It wasn't that long ago that the ignorance on this website was fairly high", I initially had written "In the pre-BM days the ignorance on this website was fairly high". I changed it because I didn't want to rub certain egos the wrong way.

That said .... I'm of the opinion that there is more to go. For example, I don't see pitches like the riseball & dropball as drastically different for the majority of the pitch.

shaker1

Softball Junkie
Dec 4, 2014
On a bucket
This thread started off great, lots of useful info for the op and everyone else interested, then went south fast after some interference. Why not acknowledge the bad intentions of whoever and get back to business?? You guys were rolling!!

May 8, 2015
After being away for a few days, I was surprised to see more activity on this thread. Thanks for all the comments on my DD's video. We will make these corrections and hopefully I can post her improvements later this summer.

Also, I feel like part of the DFP family now that OILF derailed my thread with a rant and no pitching advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krugersoftball