70 on my Bushnell

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 22, 2009
I think my batteries are beginning to drain on my radar gun.

I was at the park last night taking readings, and I was sitting behind my pitchers with the gun and I would clock them, then as habit, I always trigger the gun again to clear the speed as I talk to them over adjustments. Every time I triggered the gun again it would read, 70, 71.

3 different girls looked down at my gun as I was talking to them as saw the 70, 71 on the gun and got HUGE eyes!

The best one was one that just calmly looked me in the eye and said, "I think someone deserves a high 5".

Dec 27, 2014
Lol. I have a Bushnell and was wondering when the batteries would need to be changed. Guess when nine year old DD hits 70 I change them...or maybe wait a few training sessions...:eek:

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Happened to me unexpectedly several times before so I now use it in concert with a motion-sensitive camera. In every case slow-motion photo analysis has confirmed that it's just Going Deep dashing off to the concession stand.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I had the same thing happen with my Stalker. Dialed down the range to avoid picking up cars on the highway adjacent to the field.

Jun 7, 2013
Lol. I have a Bushnell and was wondering when the batteries would need to be changed. Guess when nine year old DD hits 70 I change them...or maybe wait a few training sessions...:eek:

I might need to get a Bushnell to increase my "bragging rights" on this site!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi