2024 Easton Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2022
Sigh...my dd got to try one out at her hitting lesson this morning, and it's her birthday. Any idea when they will back in stock 33/23

Sep 19, 2018
I don't know what this means, if anything. but the 24 version is taking a long time to change sound. IIRC much longer than the 22GA did. MY dd has been swinging it pretty exclusively for tee work and practice for a month now and it still has some...."BOING? to it. Her teammate has her bat almost 2 months (and is a beast), and the familiar GA Crack just started showing up.

May 20, 2015
DD's roomate/teammate started using hers in FLA a bit.....think i'm sending her Core's number today haha

when DD squared it up, she hit the ball hard.......the torn labrum in her hip is holding her back for sure, but she loves the bat

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
DD's roomate/teammate started using hers in FLA a bit.....think i'm sending her Core's number today haha

when DD squared it up, she hit the ball hard.......the torn labrum in her hip is holding her back for sure, but she loves the bat
You're the bestest :)

Feb 3, 2020
NY
Ah man why are they waiting until June to release the unlimited? HS season over at that point and not a ton of time to break in for travel season with that release.

Does the unlimited typically have more pop than advanced?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ah man why are they waiting until June to release the unlimited? HS season over at that point and not a ton of time to break in for travel season with that release.

Does the unlimited typically have more pop than advanced?
Biggest thing is, you cant compare the 2 bats. Its not about pop. They are 2 very diff bats. Its what bat fits your kid better.
Lots of kids hate 1 piece bats and some love them. Its more about does your kid hit a one piece better or not.

May 28, 2019
dd got a warranty replacement of the previous white 2022 mode GA and replacement is the new black model double barrel 3 GA. Bats keeping getting lighter and lighter. 33 -9 is literally 24 ounces on the nose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad