2023 meta

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
The demos we've had have all given positive feedback. The question will be if they've fixed the internal issues.

Nov 5, 2014
Unfortunately don't thinky DD will get to find out. Her school broke so many Metas last year I think the coaches are banning them this year and limiting them to the LXT or Xeno

May 28, 2019
To further add, i emailed LS about the bat changes bc i previously had a meta where the internals ended up rattling pretty quickly. Their response below, nothing earth shattering, kind of repeating the same of the new bat listing.

Hi Chad,

Thank you for contacting Louisville Slugger. The internal components of the 2024 Meta were redesigned to be more durable. The balance and power are the same, all other changes are cosmetic. Let us know if you have any remaining questions or concerns by directly replying to this e-mail.

Mar 4, 2022
So "if" the internals are fixed, what is everyone's thoughts on the performance of the bat itself. It has been hard for me to find actual reviews on the bat that didn't focus solely on the durability. Asking because my DD hit one during a demo day last year and loved the bat. Wouldn't buy it due to durability issues but how does it compare to other proven bats?

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
So "if" the internals are fixed, what is everyone's thoughts on the performance of the bat itself. It has been hard for me to find actual reviews on the bat that didn't focus solely on the durability. Asking because my DD hit one during a demo day last year and loved the bat. Wouldn't buy it due to durability issues but how does it compare to other proven bats?
It's a well performing bat that has always been hot. It's balanced with lots of pop. The majority of complaints were always the durability.

Sep 17, 2022
It's a well performing bat that has always been hot. It's balanced with lots of pop. The majority of complaints were always the durability.
Thank you for this. I have a warranty replacement at Demarion and have been trying to figure out what to do with it. After my girls CF broke, we started using a ghost, and she loves the ghost now.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Most of the top brand bats have similar performance, so you won't see a major difference in exit velocity or distance. The biggest difference is in weight distribution and size of the sweet spot.

Go with what your daughter likes. And most importantly, save the box and receipt in case you need to send it back for a warranty claim.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2019
Most of the top brand bats have similar performance, so you won't see a major difference in exit velocity or distance. The biggest difference is in weight distribution and size of the sweet spot.

Go with what your daughter likes. And most importantly, save the box and receipt in case you need to send it back for a warranty claim.
And sound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles