2017 Louisville and CF9's in/coming in

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 3, 2015
Vienna, VA
AWESOME! Core, we got the CF9 Hope and my DD loves it. Great service, great price, happy DD! It doesn't get any better than that. If you need a bat, go to CoreSoftball20. It's that simple. He can't be beat.

VTF

Aug 20, 2013
Another satisfied customer! After finding out Friday that the order for my dd's cf9 hope was on backorder through another source, I contacted Coresoftball. I already have the new bat in hand! Thanks Core!

Feb 17, 2015
USA
No sir...I had a VERY few sneak in for 32/22s and getting the older people waiting for them. And by very few...I mean
VERY few...haha

What is up with Louisville Slugger? Why is it that they can't plan to make enough bats in the popular sizes to satisfy their initial orders?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
What is up with Louisville Slugger? Why is it that they can't plan to make enough bats in the popular sizes to satisfy their initial orders?

Been that way for a couple years now. Last year models were the same way. Funny thing is, they even take our orders
before the bats are even made and shipped. So they even KNOW how many they initially need...which is what
pisses me off. But I bet the 4 or 5 mega stores got them. Now we are here scratching our butts waiting like idiots
trying to explain this to customers and hoping they understand enough to wait.

Honestly, having production overseas is the issue...plain and simple. If they only make 1000, that's what comes
over. They don't care if there was 2000 ordered. They will get to the rest when they do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA