2014-2015 NECC Road Trip Catching Camp Schedule is Complete! Find out where we'll be!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
We were also at the KC camp. DD was in the older camp sessions. DD says she learned a lot. Definitely will incorporate it into her catching. Thanks to NECC, Chaz and Bases Loaded Fastpitch Academy for coming out our way. Hope you guys beat the snow home!

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
We were also at the KC camp. DD was in the older camp sessions. DD says she learned a lot. Definitely will incorporate it into her catching. Thanks to NECC, Chaz and Bases Loaded Fastpitch Academy for coming out our way. Hope you guys beat the snow home!

We were in the KC camp too. Wonderful job Jay does and the NECC

Oct 4, 2014
Good morning all! Well I haven't commented in awhile since the week after camp ended. The Draft is done, the fields are almost ready, and practices are in full swing. Here goes. We are getting ready to leave the house right now for our fourth practice with the new team and and approx. 12th bullpen with our 10u pitcher. WOW! This has really been an awe inspiring few weeks. My D.D. Rylee has just turned into a little beast! The techniques and drills have stuck in her head like I hoped they would (mine too!) She has grown as a catcher by leaps and bounds and I am not the only one to notice. Instead of talking about her I want to talk about the camp. Jay, thank you. What you have helped Rylee and I learn through your camp has been wonderful. She has regained her love of the game and the position that I feel she was born to play! I can't thank you enough, your hard work and dedication to the position is inspiring. Having some one specializing in that position that you can actually have live training with is a game changer for us and your ability to translate it into something any gender or age can understand is in my opinion your greatest asset ( your skill and knowledge too). We will continue to attend your camps until Rylee no longer plays. Sorry if this seems sappy, but I don't care. Thanks again Jay! (And Eric!) See you next camp

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
That's great news, Matt! I wish all the best for Rylee as she continues her journey in this game. Cheers to a new catcher-beast!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish